Thursday, June 5, 2014

WebFind - StyleNanda.com



Quirky cotton candy-land mixed with the South-Korean custom style and a pinch of tomboy: the recipe behind the ultra-hip webstore StyleNanda.com. As a fan of South-Korean pop culture, it was by accident I came accross this website. I had seen it's name here and there, but it was during watching Running Man, a Korean variety show, in the west probably known as a game-show with celebrities, that my eye was drawn to a bright pink-banana combi advertisement that tempted me to click on it.

I'm always on the lookout for cool new stores to shop at. If they have good deals and I have some pocket money, I'll be your girl. StyleNanda apparently recently opened what they call their flagship store in Hongdae, a district in South-Korea's capital Seoul, and appear to have several in-store boutiques accross Korea. 



They have their own pieces that are referred to as Nanda Made, together with a much praised make-up line called 3 Concept Eyes.
"That's all very wonderful, but what's in it for me," you might think? What is the quality of the goods? What exactly do they sell? Go see for yourself I would say. They are known for sending their stuff to popular ulzzangs (pretty-faced Koreans) and often having their clothing worn by Korean celebrities.

They also have some nice brands and the website design is very neat, with loads of worn pictures, some even moving gif. stlye, and a lot of them combined with other items from the store.

Price ranges vary from around $20 to $400 and apparently shipping for purchases over $100 to certain countries is free (of course my country is not among them, how could it be).

 
 

The website's downside? Definetly the shipping costs. My first order is now a fact, but the shipping costs weren't as funky as the clothing. $22 for a single blouse is a little ambitious, but in my opinion worth it, as they had this certain blouse I was really really interested in.

I would still recommend StyleNanda to all of you fashion lovers out there. Even with no money in the pocket, you can marvel at the well coordinated outfits and get inspired by the small-faced, S-shaped (these are Korean beauty ideals) models that strike a pose for you in various settings.
Other than pretty clothes Nanda provides me with good ideas. And that's equally important.


No comments:

Post a Comment