I did this shoot a while ago with Amy and Dan. Any had asked me if she could photograph my fashion, because she wanted to practice with the camera. Just around that time I got to review the cloud jacket as a blogger for Kawaii Deluxe, so we made an appointment to shoot some candy. Dan is a friend of hers and he is in his (if I'm not mistaking) 3rd year studying to become a cameraman, so she asked him to tag along and help as well.
I'm really satisfied about how the pictures came out, especially the last one. I tried to turn the 'funky kawaii' of the jacket into a bit more serious and grunge, but keeping it light with the (absolutely stunning) graffiti in the back. I also wanted to go to this roundabout once. This is where the annual event 'Step Into The Arena' is held, where graffiti-artists from all over the world gather to make some magic.
Thanks again, Amy and Dan~!






No comments:
Post a Comment